Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Photos, Photos Everywhere!

I am on a roll. I love photo projects and have been working on several for the last couple of weeks.

I have been scanning many photos and putting together collections that other famiy members have been sharing. I get really excited when they share photos that I have never seen before.

First I put together one for my father - photos of his hometown and family. He has dementia and I thought it might be something he would enjoy - familiar sites and memories.

Now I am working on albums for my mom and her sisters. This is taking a little more work and organization. But it is so worth it I think to be able to enjoy the photos now!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Even though this is hard work I bet you are having a great time looking at all those photos.